Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another class at kitchen table

Earlier today I had a class at kitchen table cooking school (again) and we made recipes with dough I, enjoyed it quite a lot. It taught me how to make dough from scratch. So after I made the dough I put it in an automatic bread maker. Then once flattened I put it through another attachment that enabled me to cut the pasta.
Then to make the pizza margarita I took the same dough as the pasta except I had made it with yeast then I kneaded it to perfection and flattened it until it was around six inches all around. Than I topped it with the toppings of my choice and baked.
I then made crepe Suzette which is essentially really thin pancakes with an orange sauce. I ate it all and loved it!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!
    that is quite the meal!
    thanks for sharing,
    karuna :D

    ReplyDelete